Copyright © 2013 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- Proposed Tax Reform Could Spike Business Borrowing CostsU.S. Senate committee tax reform draft could raise borrowing costs for U.S. businesses
- AFP EconWatch - December 9, 2013The U.S. economy added 203,000 non-farm jobs during November, nearly matching the pace of October. Beyond meeting or exceeding most forecasts, the report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics presented a good picture of the labor market for a couple reasons.
- What Does Senate Rule Change Mean for Financial Regulation?Recent
rule changes to the U.S. Senate’s nominee confirmation process could affect the direction of financial regulatory rulemaking as White House appointments need only a simple majority to advance.
- December 2013 FP&A NewsletterTom Russell of Health Care REIT offers advice on forecasting
when your organization is growing rapidly. Next, Redic Thomas at Google and Jim
Boswell at Marco’s Franchising discuss talent management and soft skills in
FP&A. Finally, Gen. Colin Powell lists his 13 leadership rules.
- AFP EconWatch - December 2, 2013Fewer orders for aircraft led to the first month-to-month decline in new orders durable goods in three months during October.