Copyright © 2014 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- Villanova, Rice Universities Offer FP&A Certification Prep CoursesVillanova University and Rice University are partnering with AFP to offer FP&A professionals an opportunity to prepare for the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional™ in a new, interactive facilitator-led courses. Villanova’s course begins this month, while Rice’s begins in May.
- AFP EconWatch - March 10, 2014The U.S. economy added a larger than expected 175,000 non-farm jobs during February.
- AFP Reg Report: Tax Plans, MMFs and Basel IIIRecent regulatory developments relevant to treasury and finance professionals are reviewed in the AFP Reg Report. The latest report looks back at February, which saw six congressional hearings on cybersecurity, rule changes to EU money market funds, movement on the Basel III leverage-ratio requirements and long-awaited tax overhaul legislation.
- March 2014 FP&A NewsletterWhat’s the best way to get financial planning and analysis talking? Ask them about budgeting. The cover story for March FP&A is a wide-ranging conversation on annual budgeting – some hate it, some don’t, and some see it as a necessary evil.
- Closing the Risk Communication Gap between the C-Suite and the BoardThe majority of financial professionals expect their ability to forecast risk to remain difficult for the foreseeable future. In a new whitepaper, AFP, the National Association of Corporate Directors and Oliver Wyman examine how companies can develop effective risk communication between the C-suite and the board.